Salary: 23,000 DOE
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
We are one of the fastest growing providers for household and gadget insurance. Our customers enjoy excellent service due to our well trained and highly rewarded claims coordinators.
You will be speaking to current customers about problems and claims for their insured items, you will need to utilise analytical techniques in resolving and approving claims and service requests. You will also need to observe regulations to ensure compliance whilst treating our customers fairly. Typical duties include:
– Providing advice on making a claim/request and the process;
– Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim/service;
– Analysing a claim made by a customer;
– Contacting tradespeople from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the customers’ property;
– Monitoring the progress of a claim/service;
– Investigating potentially fraudulent customers;
– Ensuring fair settlement of a valid claims/service;
– Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines;
– Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
– You will receive an extensive accredited training and coaching package on our products, expected customer service levels, claims management and more. You will receive ongoing coaching and support throughout your time with our dedicated training and line manager
We have excellent opportunities for career progression throughout the business, managers are grown through the business to ensure we maintain a great culture.
Previous customer service experience is a must; product knowledge of household items and gadgets would be useful but not essential, as would property repairs. Any claims handling experience in general insurance would be extremely beneficial.
– Up to £23,000 basic DOE
– Professional development plans
– Social environment with paid company nights out and events, both in-house in our amazing chill out kitchen/lounge and in local hotspots.
– Free tea / coffee / refreshments / eye care
When you become a cherished claims coordinator, you become a detective. This role allows your inquisitive side to thrive and encourages you to follow your instincts to investigate claims. No two claims are the same so you will always have something new to sink your teeth into. On top of this, you will strengthen your communication skills and gain useful life skills such as how to conduct advanced conversation management, time management skills and specific courses with our in-house training manager.