Administration & Invoicing Assistant
Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
Bournemouth Town Centre
Up to £19k DOE
BIG is seeking an Admin & Invoicing Superstar to join our Customer Services department. We’re a friendly award-winning Bournemouth based team providing some of the most comprehensive and competitive insurance and maintenance products for households. We may be small but we’re one of the fastest-growing providers of insurance services within the sector and supply thousands of consumers with a high-quality service every day.
If you’re looking to excel in a career in Administration then this is the role for you. This role is varied and exciting. You’ll have the chance to develop a number of valuable skills and play a key support function in the operations of the business. Without you and your team, the business grinds to a halt!
Working across the Administration and Customer Service departments you will develop a great working relationship with your colleagues in our town centre office.
BIG is offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager individual to work a full range of administration and customer services support which could include:
– Updating our claims system and records
– Using top customer service software
– Sourcing replacement appliances for our customers
– Liaising with service partners to ensure our customers get a great fast service
– Effective writing of letters and emails
– Printing and photocopying
– Booking services online and using the phone
– Correctly filing records and using the shredder when applicable
– Ensuring invoices are processed correctly
– Collecting and answering the post
– Reviewing and processing invoices
– Auditing repairs and engineer service
– Creating invoices and requesting payments from clients
– Maintaining relationships with engineers and third party finance department
– Plus a wide range of other admin tasks.
Some previous experience of administration work would be highly beneficial, however, it is a positive attitude and willingness to learn which is compulsory.
You will need to be able to use a computer effectively and search the internet quickly for products and information. A highly organised individual who is capable of prioritising tasks and working to their own initiative is essential.
Your BIG package is made up of a highly competitive salary dependent on experience.
You will have a holiday entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays.
We have a generous incentive scheme which ranges from free pizza to cash prizes. As if that is not reason enough, you will also have access to our kitchen which is equipped with iPad and TV. Of course, there’s the obligatory free tea and coffee to keep you buzzing!
– Professional Development Plans
– Fast progression (supervisors hired from within!)
– Free weekly cooked breakfast
– Free tea & coffee
– Company nights out
– Playful office dogs
– Medical benefits
– Regular staff events
– Dress down Fridays
– Free pool at Sharkeys
As well as working as part of a great team, our Administration & Invoicing Assistants have access to our chill out area in the kitchen which is equipped with an iPad & TV for your entertainment. Of course, there’s also the obligatory free tea and coffee to keep you buzzing!